Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Tran Ba Hai <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/07 12:14:23 UTC

dotCMIS Alfresco error: Unrecognized message version

Hi,

I'm researching dotCMIS. Could you help me on this problem?

I run DotCMISUnitTest project to connect to my Alfresco server. When I used
atompub, it run successfully. But when I used webservices, it failed. The
error message is: Unrecognized message version.
Please see the attachments.

Thanks a lot!
Hai.

Re: dotCMIS Alfresco error: Unrecognized message version

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi Hai,

Attachments are not forwarded to this list.

But it is likely that you are using the wrong WSDL URLs.
It should be something like: http://<host>/alfresco/cmisws/RepositoryService?wsdl

Florian