Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2006/05/03 18:24:32 UTC

ActiveMQ 4.0 final release candidate is up for testing.

Hi folks,

I think that the 4.0 release has been cooking long enough and we
should do a 4.0 final release before Java 1.  Since that last RC3
build, numerous small bugs and memory leaks have been tightened up.
Also LICENSE files for the 3rd party dependencies have been added to
the distribution.   To get us rolling this finally release, I've cut a
release candidate for the 4.0 final binary.  You can get it here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/distributions/
The source used to build it has been tagged here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0/activemq/

Please take a moment and checkout this binary.   If any issues are
found I'll redo the build and post it again for review.  If no issues
are found, we can start a vote.

Hiram

Re: ActiveMQ 4.0 final release candidate is up for testing.

Posted by Rob DellaFortuna <ro...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!

Running the 4.0 final has fixed the compatibility issues I was having
yesterday with the Openwire dotNet client (from trunk).  I was trying
yesterday to get the Test class running (4.0 Snapshot) and the dll
integrated within a custom .net project. The tests were throwing
communication errors and my integrated code was hanging.

Thanks again!

Cheers,
 Rob.

Posted by Ian de Beer <ia...@zenaptix.com>.
Hi
So sorry - my mistake. I got my jars messed up. All is well with the
ServiceBroker.
Regards
Ian

Posted by Ian de Beer <ia...@zenaptix.com>.