Posted to commits@tuscany.apache.org by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/19 00:32:48 UTC

Re: [CONF] Apache Tuscany: SCA Java binding.jsonrpc (page edited)

Ant,
will this get generated on each save? I typically do many saves when working
on a page. I'd like to understand this to avoid flooding the mailing list.

Haleh

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
I've just changed the preferences from html to text so that may help. If
anyone else wants to play around with the config to come up with something
better go right ahead.

   ...ant

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.