Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/24 10:53:32 UTC

Reminder: Tuscany weekly IRC Chat on Monday, June 26 at 15:30GMT

Thought about canceling this due to ApacheCon starting at the same
time...but there are a lot of people not going who'll still be able to make
the chat, and for those who'll already be at ApacheCon remember theres
little geekier than participating in your own projects IRC chat while at at
an ApacheCon! Ideally sit at the same table as others on the chat and don't
speak to each other :-)

Hi folks!

This is a reminder that the weekly Tuscany developer chat will be
occurring on Monday, June 19, at: 15:30 GMT, 16:30 BST, 08:30am PDT,
11:30am EDT, 21:00 Bangalore

The chat takes place on the freenode IRC network, (use server
irc.freenode.net), on channel #tuscany, and is scheduled to last one
hour, though it may run longer.  Please join us!

If you need an IRC client for windows, check out http://www.mirc.com,
and http://www.mirc.com/links.html has some links to clients for other
OS's.

Thanks,

   ...ant

Re: Reminder: Tuscany weekly IRC Chat on Monday, June 26 at 15:30GMT

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
Chat log attached. In summary:

* we talked about getting checkstyle/pmd working
  there's an inability to build individual modules in the sandbox that
is not an issue in trunk
  some concern over compatibility with Eclipse reformatting (IDEA
seems to be OK)

* want to have the sandbox code build on a clean machine
  need to fix top-level pom version
  need to include new spec module
  need to fix version of sdo dependency in databinding module
  need to set up to use the snapshot repo (for the sdo dependency)

* we will leave the new spec stuff in the sandbox for now

--
Jeremy