Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be> on 2003/12/08 23:31:42 UTC

[website] Commons house style (was: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/configuration project.properties)

Here is a start:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?CreatingStandardWebPresence

But I'm thinking about creating a kind of component-template to start
from and then document how to use it.
I'll see what I can do the next couple of days.

-- Dirk