Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by li jerry <di...@hotmail.com> on 2020/11/11 13:52:17 UTC

Does CloudStack support PXC?

Hi, dear cloudstack users
I see that PXC (percona xtradb cluster) has excellent functions.

But it has the following limitations:
Only InnoDB storage engine is supported
Lock / unlock tables is not supported
Lock function (get) is not supported_ LOCK(), RELEASE_ LOCK()

Does cloudstack use the above functions?
Can I convert the MySQL used by cloudstack to PXC?

Has anyone used PXC in cloudstack?

-Jerry

Re: Does CloudStack support PXC?

Posted by Ivan Kudryavtsev <iv...@bw-sw.com>.
Hi, Cloudstack heavily relies on lock/unlock functionality.
Galera cluster is fine, but as Andrija says, there is a single read/write
node for all cs management must be used.

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

--

Andrija Panić