Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Dennis Keller <de...@bullamanka.com> on 2004/01/28 23:52:53 UTC

document() timeout

Good Afternoon -

Can anyone direct me to information on configuring the the document()
function's timeout value?

It appears that it times out after 30 seconds. If the target document is
dynamically generated and takes longer than that, the transform will
fail. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dennis Keller
dennis@bullamanka.com

Re: document() timeout

Posted by Dennis Keller <de...@bullamanka.com>.
I should qualify this question by stating that I'm running in Resin
2.1.11.

Also wondering if Xalan would just use the http timeout value of Resin?
or if there would be an internal Xalan property.