Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by gdprao <gd...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/02 15:22:00 UTC

JSON output format problem

Hi,

I am trying CXF JSON web service.  I am getting JSON string output fine.
But when I tried to access my service
http://localhost:8080/myapp/services/json/custStatus it is displaying the
following error in browser (Firefox source).

<parsererror
xmlns="http://www.mozilla.org/newlayout/xml/parsererror.xml">XML Parsing
Error: not well-formed
Location: http://localhost:8080/myapp/services/json/custStatus
Line Number 1, Column
1:<sourcetext>{"myns.custStatus":{"id":"602569","custName":"test","custStatus":"Active"}}
^</sourcetext></parsererror>

In IE, I have following error: "Invalid at the top level of the document.
Error processing resource". The JSON output is fine.
I am using <entry key="Content-Type" value="text/plain" /> in properties Map
of the JaxWsServiceFactoryBean alongwith Jettison
Map entries. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Durga

Re: JSON output format problem

Posted by gdprao <gd...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks a lot. I tried this configuration and it perfectly worked.

Posted by Dale Peakall <d....@oclcpica.org>.