Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ramesh Vishwanatham <rv...@dtcc.com> on 2009/04/20 16:33:38 UTC

Re: Message Receiver not found for AxisOperation error with Axis2 1.4.1 and service built using JAX-WS

Sagara
Thanks for your reply. I went through samples folder and could not find
any example how to implement simple
web service with folling combination:

1) Write a wsdl
2) Generate classes using wsimport class. (Topdown model with JAX-WS)
3) Implement Service class
4) Write a services.xml
5) Package it as "aar" file and deploy under tomcat or any app server

Is it possible with axis2 1.4.1 the approach I am trying? Please clarify.

Thanks
Ramesh

Message from Sagara

Hi ,
The best way to get familiar with Axis2's JAX-WS model is try out  for
samples available on Axis2 sample directory, there are number of
JAX-WS samples there , it is easy to start with "java_first_jaxws"
sample application. once you get familiar with those you can determine
the best approach for your case .

Thanks ,

DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any
attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.