Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com.INVALID> on 2018/12/14 00:52:33 UTC

Github Branch Source Plug-in Support

FYI:

> On Dec 13, 2018, at 8:20 AM, Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> wrote:
>
> [Dec 13, 2018 4:05:25 PM] (aw) Comprehensive CI system patch

With this commit and the the move to gitbox happening at some point, I’m going to go ahead and:

a) create some Yetus-specific GitHub credentials (that the PMC will have access to)
b) create a Github Branch Source-based Jenkins job

These two things will enable direct support of Github PRs, etc, etc. for a post-gitbox world.

Re: Github Branch Source Plug-in Support

Posted by suraj acharya <su...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.

Thanks a lot for driving this.

-Suraj Acharya

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
I don't think I've filed the INFRA jira, but it's been a long week.

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018, 11:24 Allen Wittenauer

Posted by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com.INVALID>.