Posted to dev@community.apache.org by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/03/23 08:49:12 UTC

Re: How about we hold a online meeting of ALC Beijing this thursday?

Hi,

How about change the meeting to another time? I want join the meeting but I
am not free on night of working day.

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月25日周二 下午1:52写道:

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
10:30 pm is good for me

------------------

Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月23日周一 下午4:57写道:

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
10:00 pm on Thursday works for me. Looking forward to it.

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,