Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/17 13:49:05 UTC

Apache CXF feature, registering service without blueprint

Hi im wondering if one can do a "manually" registration via the OSGI
activator (by pulling a CXF registration service) instead of doing it
via the magical blueprint?

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: Apache CXF feature, registering service without blueprint

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
No sorry, I did not end going down that path..

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Sure, it worked fine..

Posted by noushadali <no...@gmail.com>.
Hello Nino,

Were you able to succeed without using the blueprint...?