Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by 陈飞 <di...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/22 16:19:26 UTC

Password configuration in security.properties doesn't work

I'm just a newbie to this and try to learn how to use archiva. When trying
to create the admin's password, archiva doesn't allow setting something
like '111111'. So I try to configure the password police in the
security.properties, but it doesn't work.

Here's the security.properties:

security.policy.password.rule.musthave.enabled=false
security.policy.password.rule.alphanumeric.enabled=false

Tried to set the file in  (webapp and standalone both)
             ~/.m2
and
             {jetty_home}/conf/
and
             change the file redback-security.properties in the WEB-INF.

Anyone and any idea why?

Re: Password configuration in security.properties doesn't work

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Looks to be an issue.
Can you create a jira entry for that?

--