Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Hagar Delest <ha...@laposte.net> on 2016/10/08 14:33:41 UTC

Re: headers and footers, missing insert , except images how can I make a footer to put in a automatic Copy right mark,,,,

Hi,

See if this tutorial helps: https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=44607
You'll find your answers in the forum too. About shutting off the automatic numbering, see: https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=63766
The Autocorrect feature should change (c) to the copyright symbol automatically.

Beware, you're not subscribed to the list, you may have missed other replies.
Your discussion can be seen here also: http://www.mail-archive.com/users@openoffice.apache.org/

Hagar

Le 07/10/2016  19:35, Denis Palmer a crit :

Posted by Hagar Delest <ha...@laposte.net>.
Resent with OP in CC.

Le 08/10/2016  16:33, Hagar Delest a crit :

Re: [...] how can I make a footer to put in a automatic Copyright mark,,,,

Posted by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com>.
At 16:33 08/10/2016 +0200, Hagar Delest wrote:
>The Autocorrect feature should change (c) to the copyright symbol
>automatically.

Er, that's (C), not (c), I think.

Brian Barker

Re: Re: [...] how can I make a footer to put in a automatic Copyright mark,,,,

Posted by Hagar Delest <ha...@laposte.net>.
Good catch: in English the AutoCorrect for  is uppercase (C). In French, it's the lower case (c).

Hagar

Le 08/10/2016  17:28, Brian Barker a crit :