Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mahesh Sooriarachchi <Ma...@visualizevideo.com> on 2001/06/05 18:59:53 UTC

Apache/Tomcat Statistics

Hi,

Are there any tools/configurations to figure out the Apache/Tomcat
statistics like how many unique users visited the site during a given time
period, refereal URLs, total # of page views, #bytes served, etc?

Thanks,
Mahesh.

Netscape crash!

Posted by Carlos Mayorga <ma...@tadecom.com>.
Hello,

We have a problem with tomcat (v. 3.2.1) / apache (v.1.3.14), xsl and
netscape 6. We cannot see the pages correctly.
The pages are processed for the xsl proccesor, but we see in Netscape 6 the
html code. In Explorer we don't have any problem.

The Netscape shows exactly the same that if I push the button "View page
source".

Thanks in advance,

Carlos Mayorga.
TADECOM