Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@apache.org> on 2015/06/08 11:25:14 UTC

New Sqoop Committer - Richard Zhou

On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Richard Zhou as a
new committer on Sqoop!

Richard added Kerberos and Role Based Access Control to Sqoop2. Enough
said really, but he also drove the 1.99.6 release.

Congrats Richard!

*http://s.apache.org/yxL <http://s.apache.org/yxL>*

Re: New Sqoop Committer - Richard Zhou

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Richard, well deserved!

Jarcec

Posted by "Zhou, Richard" <ri...@intel.com>.
Thanks all for your support. I will continue to contribute more in the community!
:)

Regards
Richard

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.