Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Stefan Bindel <ju...@gmx.de> on 2004/01/15 15:42:56 UTC

Query Sequences

Hi,

I have looked through the documentation and through this list, but haven't
found an answer.

Is it possible to create a sequence of HTTP Samplers so that not the time of
each request but the time the whole sequence takes is recorded.

IOW: I'd like to get the time, how long it takes my user from the start of
the application until he has found, what he is looking for, including
authentication and browsing. The sequence would be in this case Authentication ->
Browse Categories -> Search in Categorie -> Get Details of first Item. Something
like this. And I would like to measure the time from Auth to Get Details.

Is there a way to do this?

TIA
Stefan