Posted to user@poi.apache.org by betul aydın <be...@hotmail.com> on 2008/05/05 14:49:21 UTC

poi newline

hi I use apache 3.0 final I have a problem with newlines in a excel-cell. the
excel is generates
with apache POI HSSF.

I tried this
 baslik.setCellValue("Tarih:03.04.2008 \n Form No: F.LB.05  Rev.No:  1");
 baslik.setCellStyle(stil);

If I take variant 1, after opening the genearted xls with excel, the
newlines are shown as squares. After double-clicking onto the cell, the
newlines are okay.

How can I make correct newlines with poi, that are shown correct by
opening the file with excel?

Re: poi newline

Posted by betul aydın <be...@hotmail.com>.
this solved my problem tahks so much