Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by thuang68 <th...@yahoo.com> on 2013/12/12 04:21:55 UTC

How to configure CXF behind a load balancer

We are doing wsdl first. It's been working for a while, but we have trouble
recently when trying to deploy it in a cloud.

When the service is deployed, the wsdl files are updated with the correct
service endpoint address. Except the client is not able to reach the
endpoint address directly, as it is hiding behind a load balancer. Is it
possible to configure CXF so that the endpoint addresses in the wsdl files
show the load balancer hostname/port, instead of real server hostname/port?

Thanks
Tong Huang

Re: How to configure CXF behind a load balancer

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, you can specify it with publishedEndpointUrl property, take a look at [1] to get more details

[1]http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-ws-configuration.html
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat