Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Connie Yang <cy...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/22 03:09:08 UTC

Which daemon tool for Storm nodes?

Hi,

Is there a recommended supervisor or daemon tool for Storm nodes?  I'm
using Supervisor for Storm and Zookeeper.

I heard some concern in using Supervisor, but I haven't researched into the
matter.

Any comments on this?

Thanks,
Connie

Re: Which daemon tool for Storm nodes?

Posted by "Cody A. Ray" <co...@gmail.com>.
I always like hearing the question: "What happened to the supervisor
supervisor?!"

-Cody

--
Cody A. Ray, LEED AP