Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Selmer Ausland <se...@shawcable.com> on 2003/04/10 06:19:24 UTC

[users@httpd] cgi-bin in User Direcory

Hello Group;
    One of my webhosting customers would like to have cgi-bin in his
virtual host directory. Below is a snippet of my httpd.conf can someone
please tell me if this is set up correctly.

I uncommented AddHandler cgi-script .cgi

<VirtualHost *>
     ServerAdmin webmaster@xxxx.com
     DocumentRoot "D:/Apache2/htdocs/somedirectory"
     ServerName www.somedomain.com
     ServerAlias somedomain.com
     <Directory "D:/Apache2/htdocs/somedirectory">
     Options Indexes +ExecCGI
     AllowOverride AuthConfig Options Fileinfo
     Order Allow,Deny
     Allow from all
     </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

I am running Apache 2.0.45 on a win NT 4.0 box

Thanks in advance.

Selmer Ausland