Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Patel Amit <am...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/31 02:27:41 UTC

Flash Builder 4.7 / 4.6

Hi,

I just wanted to make sure that I just download the flash builder 4.7 ,
could this install into the 64-bit system ?

is there any prerequisitest install  into the 64-bit system ?

Many Regards,

Re: Flash Builder 4.7 / 4.6

Posted by Chris Martin <wi...@gmail.com>.
Pat, no prereqs.  Got it installed here on my 64bit machine on windows :)

Re: Flash Builder 4.7 / 4.6

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,