Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Eric Ho <er...@analyticsmd.com> on 2016/09/10 20:44:45 UTC

Why is Spark getting Kafka data out from port 2181 ?

I notice that some Spark programs would contact something like 'zoo1:2181'
when trying to suck data out of Kafka.

Does the kafka data actually transported out over this port ?

Typically Zookeepers use 2218 for SSL.
If my Spark program were to use 2218, how would I specify zookeeper
specific truststore in my Spark config ?  Do I just give -D flags via
JAVA_OPTS ?

Thx

--

-eric ho

Re: Why is Spark getting Kafka data out from port 2181 ?

Posted by Cody Koeninger <co...@koeninger.org>.
Are you using the receiver based stream?