Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/31 23:01:55 UTC

DataFrame integration does not support ARRAY type

Hi Nikolay,

Can you please take a look at this thread on SO?
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51621280/saving-a-spark-dataset-to-apache-ignite-with-array-column-and-savemode-overwrite

Looks like org.apache.ignite.spark.impl.QueryUtils#dataType method should
also support ArrayType as one of the cases. Currently it doesn't and throws
an exception.

Is it a bug?

-Val

Re: DataFrame integration does not support ARRAY type

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 8:19 AM, Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org> wrote:

> Dmitriy, I will take care of this ticket in a few days.

Great!

Re: DataFrame integration does not support ARRAY type

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
Hello, Valentin.