Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ha...@ooo.lanl.gov> on 1995/03/19 02:46:49 UTC

apache-0.2 on hyperreal

I've put apache-0.2.tar.Z  into

 http://www.hyperreal.com/httpd/dist/

It's based on the votes I read before sending this mail, which
included Roy's which killed off some but revived others.

Included are,

 B01_CERT_security.txt
 B02_linger.txt
 B06_log-no-stdio.txt
 B07_allow_deny.txt
 B17.listen.txt
 B23_addtype-bug.txt
 B33_no-mime-version.txt
 B34_dir-slash.txt
 B35_date-format.txt
 P09_initgroups.txt
 P09b_initgroups.txt
 P10_multichar_reads.txt
 P11_open_locale.txt

All remaining patches should now be replaced with new patches
which are relative to apache-0.2. Drop them in

http://www.hyperreal.com/httpd/patches/for_Apache_0.2/

...then we can start discussing them. All votes collected so
far have now expired.

rob

Re: apache-0.2 on hyperreal

Posted by Eric C Hagberg <ha...@mail.med.cornell.edu>.
On Sat, 18 Mar 1995, Rob Hartill wrote:

> It's based on the votes I read before sending this mail, which
> included Roy's which killed off some but revived others.

This version seems to break imagemap (as well as some other scripts I have)
that output "Location:" URLs.

Is it just me?

Eric Hagberg                          Phone: 212-746-4622
User Services Manager                 Fax:   212-746-8161
Office of Academic Computing      Cornell Medical College