Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by srecon <sr...@yandex.ru> on 2018/07/20 07:57:31 UTC

The Apache Ignite Book

Dear Igniters,
  we are happy to announce that a free sample chapter of our new title "The
Apache Ignite book" has been published on  leanpub
<http://leanpub.com/ignitebook>  . The full table of contents of the book
also available at leanpub.
  This is an agile-published book and the first portion of the book will be
published soon. We want this book to be the perfect guide for the Ignite
users. So, any suggestions, comments, ideas, and critics are welcome.

Best regards
  Shamim

Fwd: The Apache Ignite Book

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Igniters,

We somethimes mention lack of overall view and documentaion about Ignite,
and I guess it could be changed soon.

FYI, please find forwarded message below, and I hope you will have a free
minute to review.

At least I can see free book sample available and I find deep technical
details about the product.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov