Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jeff Cummings <je...@ltis.net> on 2003/09/19 01:17:17 UTC

Help, Help on Admin app

Hi all,

I have a JDBCRealm configured the server.xml to authenticate users. It all
works fine. The following lines are in my server.xml and the parameters show
up in when I click on the “User Database” followed by the  “UserDatebase”
nodes in the tree in the admin application.
(Name,Location,Factory,Description)

    <!-- Editable user database that can also be used by
         UserDatabaseRealm to authenticate users -->

              type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase"
       description="User database that can be updated and saved">
    </Resource>

    <ResourceParams name="UserDatabase">
      <parameter>
        <name>factory</name>
        <value>org.apache.catalina.users.MemoryUserDatabaseFactory</value>
      </parameter>
      <parameter>
        <name>pathname</name>
        <value>conf/tomcat-users.xml</value>
      </parameter>
    </ResourceParams>

How do I change this to reflect a JDBCRealm?

Jeff