Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Eric Lentz <er...@outfastsource.com> on 2012/03/21 14:59:09 UTC

XStream Version

Would it be this forum or somewhere else that I would suggest an upgrade to
which version of XStream Struts 2 uses? I recently started using it for
development not related to Struts 2, and found that the version being used
is 1.2.2, which was released in May of 2007 [1][2]. I upgraded to 1.4.2,
the latest[3], and haven't had any issues with Struts although I have not
exhaustively tested and certainly haven't run any Struts core unit tests.
Having a newer version would make it easier to utilize within the same web
app. for which I'm running Struts 2.

So, please let me know if there is some action I need to take to pass along
this suggestion.

[1] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/thoughtworks/xstream/xstream/1.2.2/
[2] http://xstream.codehaus.org/changes.html
[3] http://xstream.codehaus.org/download.html

Re: XStream Version

Posted by Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
Register an issue ...

Regards
--
Łukasz http://www.lenart.org.pl/
mobile +48 606 323 122, office +27 11 0838747