Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jean-Marie Pitre <jm...@cofisun.com> on 2006/08/09 13:51:27 UTC

RE : Validator1.3 Struts 1.3

Ok thank you.
But It still does not work, and I don't know why ?

The struts example works well, but not my application.
I changed validation-rules.xml, validation.xml with new DTD and retrieve new jar (inside lib struts example) ; I have always the same error, I become to be crazy :-)

NB: My application is a basic example only one form with one field.

Jean-Marie.

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
Did you get any log output from when your webapp started up? Maybe
there are errors there.

Niall