Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by William Lee <wl...@sendmail.com> on 2003/05/01 18:15:15 UTC

Re: Building Turbine 2.3

Quinton McCombs wrote:
> I have seen this before but I don't remember exactly what the fix for it
> is.  Are you able to build other projects with your copy of Maven?

> Quinton McCombs
> NequalsOne - HealthCare marketing tools
> mailto:qmccombs@NequalsOne.com
> http://www.NequalsOne.com

After spending more time with it, I figured it may have something to do
with the activation library.  Does it ring a bell?

It's somewhat strange that the jaf:activation dependency in maven can't
be found although  I'm sure the file is located in the
$MAVEN_HOME/repository/jaf/jars/activation-1.0.2.jar.  Sometimes it went
without warning though, and I got that ClassNotFound: xml error.

--
William Lee (Will)        | Sendmail Inc.
Email:  wlee@sendmail.com | http://www.sendmail.com

RE: Building Turbine 2.3

Posted by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com>.

Not really.  When I ran into that problem is was from a missing
dependancy for Maven.  For some reason it was not automatically
downloading it.

You might try posting the output of maven -X to the maven-user list.  I
am pretty sure it is something with Maven itself.