Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Michael Link <mi...@onlinehome.de> on 2006/02/25 11:36:28 UTC

Thank you !

Hello guys,

I just wanted to drop a short note to say THANK YOU for this great
framework. I'm currently implementing a DotNet-Java-Communication layer
and MINA works like a breeze. Stable as a rock and performing very well.
Keep up the good work ! BTW, are there any plans to support JMX ? It
would be great to have something like the Windows performance counters
(number of current sessions, traffic measurements, number of threads etc.).

Best regards,

Michael

Re: Thank you !

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Michael,

On 2/25/06, Michael Link <mi...@onlinehome.de> wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> I just wanted to drop a short note to say THANK YOU for this great
> framework. I'm currently implementing a DotNet-Java-Communication layer
> and MINA works like a breeze. Stable as a rock and performing very well.
> Keep up the good work ! BTW, are there any plans to support JMX ? It
> would be great to have something like the Windows performance counters
> (number of current sessions, traffic measurements, number of threads
> etc.).

It's really happy to hear that MINA helped you a lot.  Please feel free to
give us feedback so we can create the world best network application
framework. :)

JMX integration is in progress.  Please watch this issue:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-29

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6