Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org> on 2020/05/08 07:03:29 UTC

[ALC Beijing][Podcast] Episode 2-An incubator journey of Apache ShardingSphere community

Hi folks,

Apache ShardingSphere community is invited by ALC Beijing(Apache local)
to be the honored guest to share our incubator story in Podcast episode 2.

Here is a brief introduction,

Activity: Podcast episode 2
Honored guests: Liang Zhang (John), Jinwei Qin(Kimming), Juan Pan(Trista), Sheng wu
Hosts: Willem Jiang, Jiansheng Li
Scheduled time: May 10th (GMT+8)
Zoom room: Pending
Language: Chinese

Once it launches, I will update it here.
Please wait for my good news. :)

Best wishes,
Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

Re:[ALC Beijing][Podcast] Episode 2-An incubator journey of Apache ShardingSphere community

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Hello everyone,

Some updates for the way to get involved!

Blow is login/attend information: ( Please download client/App before join
us. https://meeting.tencent.com )

适兕 邀请您参加腾讯会议
会议主题:ALC Beijing PodCast Episode #2 Talk
会议时间:2020/5/10 21:00-22:00

点击链接直接加入会议:
https://meeting.tencent.com/s/55nHl6xcd2a0

会议 ID:762 971 492
会议密码:0101

手机一键拨号入会
+8675536550000,,762971492# (中国大陆)
+85230018898,,,2,762971492# (中国香港)

根据您的位置拨号
+8675536550000 (中国大陆)
+85230018898 (中国香港)

Re:Re:[ALC Beijing][Podcast] Episode 2-An incubator journey of Apache ShardingSphere community

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot.

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Hi Zhiyi,

Welcome!
Please look at this thread to learn the activity time and venue, see you then.

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

On 05/9/2020 09:37,Zhiyi Yan<ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
Great,  May I join this Podcast?

Zhiyi Yan (Zhyee)