Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rainer Jung <rj...@apache.org> on 2006/07/05 23:42:04 UTC

Reminder: mod_jk 1.2.16 release candidate: please test

Hi,

as a reminder: I will summarize test feedback for mod_jk 1.2.16 late
friday, and provided positive test results the Apache Tomcat project
will proceed to vote on the final release. Until now only about 10
downloads happened, so we need more users to participate!

To ensure a quality release for mod_jk 1.2.16 please help us in early
testing. The source distribution can be downloaded from:

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/

The updated documentation can be found at

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/docs/tomcat-connectors-1.2.16/

Please see

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/docs/tomcat-connectors-1.2.16/changelog.html

for a complete list of changes.

This version contains numerous bug fixes and some new
improvements over our last release 1.2.15.

Regards,

Rainer

Re: Reminder: mod_jk 1.2.16 release candidate: please test

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
hi,
 I tested the mod_jk 1.2.16 with 3 instances of tomcats (ver 5.5.15) and one
httpd
(2.0.58 and 2.2.2 one by one). I tested it with flood (using the tomcat
tester application)
 and all the requests to httpd are
routed to tomcats in a balanced manner and replies are received properly.

+1 for release

amila.

Re: Reminder: mod_jk 1.2.16 release candidate: please test

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
Win32 binaries welcomed :)