Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/27 03:48:59 UTC

Re: Issue in Assign activity, if an attribute is from different namespace to container

Hi Harshit,

Which version of ODE are you using? I remember fixing a few of those some
time ago but the code hasn't been released yet. If you're using 1.2 I'd
recommend upgrading to a more recent build.

Cheers,
Matthieu