Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Lopez Vellon, Ignacio" <il...@indra.es> on 2003/07/16 18:35:43 UTC

complex SQL

I am using OJB for a month without any problem , but today i wanted execute something like
this :

			select * FROM

			(SELECT rownum numFile, A0.MS_NB_USUARIO_ALTA
			       FROM OPENCOWNER.CRM_V_EXPEDIENTE A0
				 WHERE A0.MS_NB_USUARIO_ALTA = '1')

		WHERE numFile >= '5' AND numFile <= '15'

and i do not know how do it, i read the documentation and I did not find a solution

I am using Oracle 9i database .

		does anyone know how to do it ?

			thank you.

Re: complex SQL

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Have a look at query.html, section on report queries.
ReportQueries can be used to execute arbitrary selects.