Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by kevin Wong <xn...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/12 23:40:46 UTC

No conduit initiator

Hi,

I am trying to create a client, com.none.SportsClient. When I  ran it, the
following exceptions occur. Any idea what are those? What is conduit
initiator ? Thanks.

Exception in thread "main" *javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException*: No
conduit initiator was fond for the namespace
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http.

at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(*JaxWsClientProxy.java:175*)

at $Proxy26.getData(Unknown Source)

at com.none.SportsClient.main(*SportsClient.java:39*)

Caused by: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: No conduit initiator was found
for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http.

at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.AbstractConduitSelector.getSelectedConduit(*
AbstractConduitSelector.java:89*)

at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.UpfrontConduitSelector.prepare(*
UpfrontConduitSelector.java:61*)

at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.prepareConduitSelector(*
ClientImpl.java:417*)

at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(*ClientImpl.java:251*)

at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(*ClientImpl.java:205*)

at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(*ClientProxy.java:73*)

at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(*JaxWsClientProxy.java:135*)

... 2 more

Caused by: *org.apache.cxf.BusException*: No conduit initiator was found for
the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http.

at org.apache.cxf.transport.ConduitInitiatorManagerImpl.getConduitInitiator(
*ConduitInitiatorManagerImpl.java:96*)

at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.AbstractConduitSelector.getSelectedConduit(*
AbstractConduitSelector.java:70*)

... 8 more

Re: No conduit initiator

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi Kevin,

You need to include the cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty-*-incubator.jar in
you class path, or add the cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty dependency in
you pom.xml.

Willem.