Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by cmarcelk <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2012/10/10 16:14:18 UTC

incubator-cordova-ios pull request: CB-1473 - add iOS implementation for gl...

GitHub user cmarcelk opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/pull/58

    CB-1473 - add iOS implementation for globalization

    Pulled the code from phonegap-plugins and moved it into Cordova core.
    That code from phonegap-plugins is from IBM and I am committing it as
    an IBMer.

    $ git pull https://github.com/cmarcelk/incubator-cordova-ios cb-1473

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-ios/pull/58.patch

----
commit 4d322c0b786e96aaac15ee6fbea5a832ac40ea43