Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Zhenya Stanilovsky <ar...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2020/10/15 14:14:26 UTC

Re[2]: [VOTE] Release Apache Ignite 2.9.0 RC4

ok, thus +1 from me, rebuild from sources.

Re: Re[2]: [VOTE] Release Apache Ignite 2.9.0 RC4

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

+1 (binding)

Tried building redistributable from source, starting node from .deb,
running C++ node from slim assembly, running .Net node from source.

Ilya Kasnacheev

чт, 15 окт. 2020 г. в 17:14, Zhenya Stanilovsky <arzamas123@mail.ru.invalid