Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Ioannis Pogas <jp...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/29 12:42:11 UTC

building from trunk using maven to generate eclipse project files

Hi to all,

I want to build the the trunk files and then to generate Eclipse project
files.
Because I had various problems with the Buildr (building process
was unsuccessful), I was adviced to use Maven.

So I did and the building was successful (I run the command $>mvn install
into the ode-truck folder).
Now I need to generate Eclipse project files, as it is described with
Buildr  ($>buildr eclipse).
Is this possible with maven? What is the appropriate command in order to do
so?

Thanks a lot,
--yannis

Re: building from trunk using maven to generate eclipse project files

Posted by Keheliya Gallaba <ke...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK in eclipse it will be,
mvn eclipse:eclipse

--