Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by skuramshin <se...@archibus.com> on 2009/09/25 13:37:38 UTC

Re: Aegis databinding -- Duplicate C# proxy classes generated for Java classes

Thank you for responding!

bimargulies wrote:

> to help you with this, I have to ask you to provide two XSD fragments:
> Aegis
> and Other.

I'm not using any custom XSD schemas at all...

The service is defined in the Spring configuration. With Aegis databinding:

    <jaxws:endpoint id="testService-ws"
        implementor="#testService-remote" address="/testService">
        <jaxws:dataBinding>
            <ref bean="aegisTestDataBinding" />
        </jaxws:dataBinding>
    </jaxws:endpoint>

    <bean id="aegisTestDataBinding"
class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding"
        scope="prototype">
    </bean>

Without Aegis:

Posted by skuramshin <se...@archibus.com>.
Will do. Thank you!

Re: Aegis databinding -- Duplicate C# proxy classes generated for Java classes

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Ok, then, please open a JIRA and attach the full pair of WSDL files. I can't
promise anything, but I'll look.

Posted by skuramshin <se...@archibus.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Your original message contained the XSD fragment from the enum, from Aegis,
that confounded MS. I need to compare it to the corresponding fragment from
JAXB that didn't.