Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thierry NOEL <th...@tnl.be> on 2001/06/28 23:10:17 UTC

error - cookie.xsl

Hi,
Sorry for my stupid question, but I use win98 (just for test), jserv
1.1.1, cocoon 1.8.2 and I have this error message :

Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading logicsheet at
resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/cookie.xsl due
to java.lang.Exception: Resource not found or retrieving error.
 at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.init(XSPProcessor.java,
Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:109)
 at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java, Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:109)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.<init>(Engine.java:179)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java:232)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java, Compiled Code)
 at
org.apache.jserv.JServServletManager.load_init(JServServletManager.java:579)

 at
org.apache.jserv.JServServletManager.loadServlet(JServServletManager.java:498)

 at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java:269)

 at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java:188)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Can you help me ?

Thanks in advance,

Thierry

Re: error - cookie.xsl

Posted by Joel Benveniste <jb...@epiqsystems.com>.
You might need to modify your cocoon.properties file...

In cocoon.properties you will find a heading  "Set the libraries
associated with the given namespace", you will have to set the correct
path for all the .java files which are located in the cocoon.jar.