Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by vogeljo <jv...@sequax.net> on 2007/10/01 14:53:08 UTC

JSF page layout/design features

Hi, can anybody tell me what library is most suitable to develop an complex
multilayer layout/design in JSF. I have tried trinidad because of its
skinning feature but there seems to be downsides and before experimenting
with core JSF components i would like to ask for somebody's else view.
I have added two screenshots to give an impression of how the application is
supposed to look like.
Any hint would be appreciated!

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12978667/a_mainscreen_neutral%2B01.jpeg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12978667/a_overlay_neutral%2B01.jpeg