Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com> on 2015/02/01 21:42:19 UTC

Any issues with creating lots of short lived queues?

Can you see any issue with creating queues and them reclaiming them in a
short window? I’d probably need to do this a few million times an hour.

PS. Sorry for all the small questions. I figure fit was easier this way
than explaining my larger design problem.

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*

Re: Any issues with creating lots of short lived queues?

Posted by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com>.
Yeah. I agree but it’s complicated :-P …there are a lot of requirements and
it would take 2-10 pages to write them up I think.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.