Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/19 11:28:56 UTC

ManifoldCF site now includes much Japanese

Check it out if you want to see this in action:

http://incubator.apache.org/connectors/ja_JP/index.html

(This is also accessible from the tab with Japanese on it from all pages)

The only thing known to be broken still are Japanese PDF's, which is
apparently due to font configuration.  Hopefully we'll have a fix for
this soon.

Thanks to contributor Hitoshi Ozawa for doing much of this work.
Karl

Re: ManifoldCF site now includes much Japanese

Posted by Hitoshi Ozawa <ht...@gmail.com>.
You're welcome. ManifoldCF is a great software, and I think more
people would benefit from using it.

H.Ozawa

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Great!