Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/05 04:05:22 UTC

NIO Connector results in requests with no responses

Hi,

I am having an application which is based on comet and dojo. The application
uses ActiveMQ to publish messages.I am using firebug to see the
request/response of the XMLHttprrequests. I see a difference in behaviour in
tomcat 6.0.18 where for every request there is a response. However in case
of tomcat 6.0.20 most of the requests do not have a response. Also the speed
of request/response is very high in tomcat 6.0.20 somewhere around 20-30
milliseconds for each req/response. In tomcat 6.0.18 each req/resp takes
around 2-5 seconds. Can anyone help me understand why is this beahviour?? Is
this issue
already been reported and fixed in tomcat????

Thanks
Ashish

Re: NIO Connector results in requests with no responses

Posted by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

Since I have registered today to the users@tomcat.apache.org I was not sure
if my registration has been successful. So I was confused if my
question has made it to the list and that is the reason I have re-posted it.

Thanks
Ashish

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com>.