Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Mr. Udatny" <ru...@rosa.com> on 2008/03/05 15:50:00 UTC

Problem with cxf.xml in maven based, IDE independent client

Hello,

i encountered some problems with packaging an independent (simple)
client. i still do not know exactly what causes the problem but i guess
it must be some validation flag in the SAX parser or something similar.
so, my problem was, when i created some maven based project in eclipse,
wrote the client, i did not encounter any problems.
when i tried to package the whole thing and run it somewhere in the
shell, i got several exceptions,

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the
declaration of element 'beans'.

i modified the XSD references in the root element of cxf.xml
(
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/core/src/main/resources/META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml?view=markup
)

from:

       xmlns:foo="http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/foo"
       xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd">

to:

       xmlns:foo="http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/foo"
       xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd">

which did the trick for me.

the same applies for cxf-extension-soap.xml

my app is based on the 2.0.4-incubator POMs from the incubator repository.

now i dont know if this is a bug or nothing special since i didnt find
anyone complaining about a similar problem.
who can help me to get my app running relying on the provided poms?

thanks,
kind regards,

ud