Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Laurent Vanzeune <sp...@skynet.be> on 2022/06/23 14:31:30 UTC

Using Tableau/Power BI/Business Objects on top of Apache Ignite

Hello,
Does anyone have experience using Tableau/Power BI/Business Objects on
top of Apache Ignite?
We have tried with Business Objects but reports requiring a universe are
not working (exception while creating the universe).
Thank you.

Re: Using Tableau/Power BI/Business Objects on top of Apache Ignite

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Tableau is supported via ODBC:
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/tools/tableau