Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/25 09:08:53 UTC

openejb examples

Hi,

we currently have some examples in a subfolder of examples directory -> i
think of webapps

shouldn't we make it flat in our svn?

in fact there are 2 choices IMO:
1) make it flat  (mv webapps/* .)
2) create 2 children to examples (and move all examples in the good child):
openejb and tomee

I don't really like 2 since a lot of openejb stuff will work in tomee and
it can be confusing

thoughts?

- Romain

Re: openejb examples

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
ok,

just search an example like a user, with the number of sample we have
you'll skip webapps folder and by the way skip interesting examples.

The other possibility is the opposite: you see a webapps folder so you
expect all tomee sample in this one

well in all case nothing is consistent.

I know technically it is fine but since example are intented for user i'd
expect something better

- Romain

Re: openejb examples

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: openejb examples

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
Flat would be nice.  Agreed that layout is a little crufty.

-David