Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by HANAX <ha...@centrum.sk> on 2005/07/09 11:28:48 UTC

installing a plugin

I've made skeleton fo my plugin, simple matcher for handle *.mxml files. I need to test it.
I've added plugin reference into plugins.xml, but when I build the site, it says
"BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: index.mxml"
It seem's that my plugin can't be found
How to install it? Or is there another error?

Re: installing a plugin

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
Reading your error again, sometimes I saw thus an error, when having
error in the match. I recommend a "hello-world" match, where you are
sure that is working.

like:
<map:match pattern="hello-world">
   <map:generate src="index.xml"/>
   <map:serialise type="xml"/>
</map:pattern>

If you do not get anything when requesting this match then the plugin is
not installed.

salu2
thorsten

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: installing a plugin

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.

Re: installing a plugin

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> HANAX wrote:
>
>> I've made skeleton fo my plugin, simple matcher for handle *.mxml
>> files. I need to test it.
>> I've added plugin reference into plugins.xml, but when I build the
>> site, it says "BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: index.mxml"
>> It seem's that my plugin can't be found
>> How to install it? Or is there another error?
>>

> I had a similar problem few days ago and I spend the night solving it.
> Later, I realized the file was the in forrest website, but java was
> not able to retrieve it. The problem:
>
> SELinux was blocking java to make http conections!
>
> A quick and dirty workaround if to turn of SELinux. In Fedora 4, just
> install java as requested in the /opt dir. ;-)

Fixing the line:

A quick and dirty workaround is to disable SELinux.....

Ked uz sme na tom, rad vidim jedneho Slovaka v Forrest-e. ;-)

+- translation:
BTW, nice too see an Slovak in forrest. ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: installing a plugin

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
HANAX wrote:

>I've made skeleton fo my plugin, simple matcher for handle *.mxml files. I need to test it.
>I've added plugin reference into plugins.xml, but when I build the site, it says
>"BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: index.mxml"
>It seem's that my plugin can't be found
>How to install it? Or is there another error?

I had a similar problem few days ago and I spend the night solving it.
Later, I realized the file was the in forrest website, but java was not
able to retrieve it. The problem:

SELinux was blocking java to make http conections!

A quick and dirty workaround if to turn of SELinux. In Fedora 4, just
install java as requested in the /opt dir. ;-)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.