Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by IL GON KIM <ik...@irisa.fr> on 2006/01/20 16:02:28 UTC

[scenarios of xml security applications]

I am looking for XML description for XML security applications such as
book ordering, travel agency, patient record, and e-commerce systems.
Any kind of XML applications would be very helpful for me to understand
XML security.

Is there anyone who give your advice on my question ?

Regards
Gon

Re: [scenarios of xml security applications]

Posted by "Christopher K. St. John" <ck...@distributopia.com>.
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 00:02:28 +0900
  IL GON KIM <ik...@irisa.fr> wrote:
> I am looking for XML description for XML security
>applications such as book ordering, travel agency,
>patient record, and e-commerce systems.
> Any kind of XML applications would be very helpful for
>me to understand XML security.
>
> Is there anyone who give your advice on my question ?

I'd suggest finding the appropriate standard formats for
the
applications you mention, then (a) checking to see if they
already have security issues discussed in the relevant
spec,
then, if they don't (b) seeing about applying the xml dsig
and encryption specs. The WS-Security specification might
be
helpful in seeing how the underlying dsig and encryption
specs can be applied.

-cks